Wecome To RVs and OHVs

This blog is all about RVs (recreational vehicles) and OHVs (Off Highway Vehicles), camping, sailing, and survival
and how they work together to provide wholesome family fun and great learning opportunities.
Many posts are intended to familiarize novice campers and RVers with RV systems and basic camping and survival
skills. But even experienced RVers and campers will enjoy the anecdotes and may even benefit from a new
perspective. Comments, questions, and suggestions are encouraged. The organization is pretty much by date of publication because of how blogspot works. Please use the SEARCH option below to find what you are looking for.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Thanks to all my blog readers!

 

I have been reviewing some of the stats on my blog and wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who has visited rvsandohvs.blogspot.com.  I enjoy writing the articles and am pleased when I get comments.  I am especially glad some of you are finding my information useful.

As I live in the Western United States, a lot of my perspective is biased by my personal experiences in my geographical area.  I see that I get viewers from other places and have been pleasantly surprised at the variety of countries represented in the stats.  If my apparent bias toward my own environment has offended anyone I sincerely apologize.  A lot of the technical information is independent of geographical or political domains but I'm afraid that some of the outdoor experiences and activities are limited to places I've been and things I've done.   I would welcome guest posts from viewers in other countries.

I acknowledge the contributions that people outside the United States make to outdoor recreation.   I have thoroughly enjoyed a number of Youtube survival videos from diverse places such as Russia.

Thank you one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment