Wecome To RVs and OHVs

This blog is all about RVs (recreational vehicles) and OHVs (Off Highway Vehicles), camping, sailing, and survival
and how they work together to provide wholesome family fun and great learning opportunities.
Many posts are intended to familiarize novice campers and RVers with RV systems and basic camping and survival
skills. But even experienced RVers and campers will enjoy the anecdotes and may even benefit from a new
perspective. Comments, questions, and suggestions are encouraged. The organization is pretty much by date of publication because of how blogspot works. Please use the SEARCH option below to find what you are looking for.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

RVs and OHVs Blog Comments and Questions

I was recently reviewing comments and discovered some unanswered questions posted to my blog.  I apologize for not responding to each one right away.  I try to review comments periodically but if you have a question you need answered, please email me at desertrat@desertrat.org. I usually check my email several times a day.  I have had some problems with my computer this last year and, more recently, we have been without Internet since early September due to the Holiday Farm fire along the McKenzie River west of our home in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon so my access has been limited.

 Thank you for your comments and your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment