Wecome To RVs and OHVs

This blog is all about RVs (recreational vehicles) and OHVs (Off Highway Vehicles), camping, sailing, and survival
and how they work together to provide wholesome family fun and great learning opportunities.
Many posts are intended to familiarize novice campers and RVers with RV systems and basic camping and survival
skills. But even experienced RVers and campers will enjoy the anecdotes and may even benefit from a new
perspective. Comments, questions, and suggestions are encouraged. The organization is pretty much by date of publication because of how blogspot works. Please use the SEARCH option below to find what you are looking for.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Recent/Ongoing Edits

I have said you can never get too much training. With that in mind, I follow my own advice and continually seek additional information. As I pick up new tips for camping, survival, RVing and OHVing relevant to exiting posts I update them. In April 2011 I invested many hours in going back over and editing previous posts and I do this every so often. Part of it is simply correcting typos and standardizing formats, but in many cases I add information, so, if you have time, you might want to peruse any old posts from time to time for topics that interest you. I may have added something and your experience may have changed so that you see things in a different light.  I have also made some changes to standardize the format as it has evolved over the past few months. In every post I've attempted to provide useful information in a format that is easy and fun to read. If you don't find what you're looking for, please feel free to comment or email me and I'll research and respond to your questions.  If I don't have personal experience related to your inquiry, I have a network of qualified experts I can draw on.

Editing is an ongoing process. I frequently review previous posts to check for typos and spelling and add content as I think of or come across additional relevant information.  So re-reading this blog from time to time may be useful for two reasons:  1) I may have added more content and 2) your experience may be different and you may pick up on things you didn't before.

I practice what I preach. Not only do I re-read my own blog and continue to update it, I frequently re-read trade publications and do additional research on the Internet.  I have Motorhome Magazines in a rack in the "library" going back several years and I periodically make a pass through all of them.  I subscribe to a number of Pinterest camping topics.  I am always on the lookout for new camping and RV gadgets. It drives my wife crazy when I take time to check out the camping section in EVERY store we go into, but I find it useful and enjoyable and I am often pleased when I find good bargains or unique items.

Never stop learning!

Lemont

No comments:

Post a Comment